Coquelicot Blossom (head office located at 12 rue de Voize 93360 Neuilly Plaisance, France), in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you, in accordance with Regulation No. 2016-679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you may provide to us through our website: www.coquelicot-blossom.com.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the categories of personal data that we may collect or keep about you, how we use the data, who we share it with, how long we keep it, how we protect it, and what your rights are regarding your personal data.
The Publisher: The person, private or legal entity, who publishes communication services to the public online.; Amélie Bois
The Site:: All the sites, web pages and online services offered by the Publisher; www.coquelicot-blossom.com
The User: The person using the Site and the services.
By using www.coquelicot-blossom.com, you are required to send us pieces of information, some of which is likely to identify you and therefore constitutes personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”). This is the case when you create an account on our site or fill out our contact form.
The following data is collected on the Site:
– Account Data: refers to the data you provide when creating an account by filling out the registration form.
– Browsing data: refers to the data we collect when you browse www.coquelicot-blossom.com such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, browser type, browser language, IP address.
We use the Data we collect to :
– Create your user account
– Allow you to bookmark designs on the Site
– To contact you if you have saved favorites
– To contact you if you have completed one of our forms
At the time of Data collection, you will be informed whether certain Data is mandatory or optional. The Data identified by an asterisk in the collection form is mandatory. Otherwise, the execution of your request may be restricted or not possible.
Your Data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes stated in this policy and in accordance with the Regulations and applicable laws.
At the end of these retention periods, your Data is erased. Nevertheless, your Data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the establishment and prosecution of criminal offences in order to allow, if necessary, the judicial authority to have access to your data.
Archiving implies that your Data will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored in a secure location.
Your Data is not transferred outside of the European Union.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or modification, disclosure, loss or destruction of your Data. It is important that you maintain the confidentiality of your identifiers in order to prevent unauthorized use of your account.
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you benefit from a certain number of rights relating to your Data, which are listed as follows :
– A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way of the manner in which your Data is processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that the Data concerning you is being processed and, where appropriate (ii) to access such Data and obtain a copy of it.
– A right of rectification: you have the right to ask for the rectification of inaccurate Data concerning you. You also have the right to complete incomplete Data concerning you, by providing an additional declaration. If you exercise this right, we recommend you also communicate any rectification to all the recipients of your Data.
– A right of deletion: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion of your Data. However, this is not an absolute right and we may, for legal or legitimate reasons, retain such Data.
– A right to limitation of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain limitation of processing on your Data.
– A right to portability of Data: you have the right to receive the Data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, for your personal use or for transmission to a third party of your choice. This right only applies when the processing of your Data is based on your consent, on a contract and that this processing is carried out by automated means.
– A right to refuse the processing: you have the right to refuse, at any time the processing of your Data for processing based on our legitimate interest, a mission of public interest and those for commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and we may for legal or legitimate reasons refuse your request for opposition.
– The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data when the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
– The right to complain to a supervisory authority: you have the right to contact your data protection authority to complain about our personal data protection practices.
– The right to give instructions regarding the fate of your Data after your death: you have the right to give us instructions regarding the use of your Data after your death.
Please note that we may require proof of your identity for you to be able to exercise these rights
We may modify this policy from time to time, in order to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical changes. If so, we will change the “last updated” date and indicate the date on which the changes were made. When necessary, including but not limited to in the event of a substantial change or a particular event requiring the modification of this policy, we will inform you and/or seek your consent. You should check this page periodically for any changes or updates to our policy.
If you have any questions about this policy or if you have a request regarding your Data, you can contact us by:
– Sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
– Send a letter to the following address: 12 rue de Voize 93360 Neuilly Plaisance.
Version updated on 25/10/2020.